Dedicated & Committed
Experienced & Proven
Creative & Resourceful
Plans customized to you
"Any Publicity is Good Publicity" is definitely not the case on the Internet.
For most Internet users, Perception is Reality.
Have you ever seen an ad for a business and found yourself thinking "Too bad! I am interested in this product or service but based on what I am seeing I have doubts this business can deliver."? Sifting through Internet clutter can be challenging and deciding which business to contact daunting.
When visiting Websites, the first few seconds are critical. We either get the "Oh, Wow!" or "I don't think so!" feeling. 'Online Marketing' may sound complicated but for the most part, it's really not. A business needs to appeal to potential clients. If your Website does not evoke a favourable reaction, the visitor is unlikely to explore further and keep searching. Even if someone decides to check out information in your site, the type, quality and format in which it is presented can still cause someone to walk away.
Work with someone who has your best interest in mind.
We take the time to get to know you and your business and will not be asking "What buttons and information do you want to have on your Website?" If you already knew what type of content was going to be effective, you would not need to hire someone.
We use an extensive checklist to get started and review your overall marketing because only when combined with other efforts will your Website be effective. Once we have sufficient information, gaps and missed opportunities are explored. As a team, we will develop a plan for your new Website.Are you Ready to get started?
To be effective, you need to:
The Internet is congested with Websites and it can be a confusing place for visitors. Make sure people remember you - for the Right reasons.
Too many Websites have been created for the business, "pushing" information. Give visitors the information they seek and your Website will be effective.
You have competition but your business is unique. Why should someone choose your products or services? What do you offer others don't?
The more open and honest you are about the business, the greater your level of credibility, leading to trust. The more trust you can generate, the more inclined the visitor will be to contact you.
Internet users are impatient. Make it easy to find information and lay out the Website in a logical format.
Reward visitors with useful information, making them feel thankful they visited your site.
Why choose True inSite?
- We help establish why you are are different from the competition and reasons why people should choose you.
- We look for a unique approach to help set you apart from the competition.
- We offer consulting services to help make your overall marketing efforts more effective.
- It takes time and effort to ensure a good result and we want to ensure it is done right the first time. You don't take shortcuts with your business and we won't either.
- We think outside the box and look for a unique approach to help set you apart from the competition.
- The Internet can be a confusing place. We want you to feel comfortable and will help you understand the Big Picture.
- We listen to your questions and concerns and do our very best to address them.
- We invest the time to understand your business.
- We explain the process and explain what you can expect from us and what we require from you.
- We work with you as a team and involve you at every step.
- We are always here to help and are often available after hours and on weekends.
- We want to build long lasting relationships with clients.
- We have been serving the small business community since 2001 and enjoy what we do so you don't have to worry about us not being here tomorrow.
- We offer customized services designed to fit your needs.
- We are committed to our clients full time and take great pride in our superior service and quick turn-around for responding to inquiries or updates.
- Your Website may be complete but we are still here to help; whether it involves setting up new email accounts, answering questions or brainstorming ideas.
Do you have Questions? We can Help!
Have you thought about getting a Website but don't know where to start?
We can explain how all the pieces fit together and help you feel more comfortable.Ask us!
Do you have a Website but feel there is something lacking?
Unless you find a way to stand out from the competition, a Website will not be effective.Let's Brainstorm Ideas!
Is your Website dated and needs a facelift?
Perception is reality for most Internet users. If your Website does not make a good first impression, you may be better off without one.Ready for an Overhaul?
Are you interested to explore new possibilities?
If your current Website has not achieved what you were aiming for, it may be time to get a second opinion.Let's Talk!